Sunday, April 24, 2011

Resurrection! (Day 40)!

The LONG weekend is finally over... wife had to wake up early both on saturday and sunday in order to prepare for the easter concent service at hollywood bowl. I've also been sweating with some manual labor work over the weekend...

Just glad to be able to resume to our regular sleeping schedule.

Jesus, it seems too good to be true, but it is true. Death could not hold you. You are resurrected and are alive! You have also regenerated my life! I have encountered you Lord in a new and fresh way and your resurrected life lives in me. You have blessed me and strengthened me. Lord, I worship you! You are amazing. As I venture on from here I want to follow your leading. I am your servant. Use me as a conduit of your love and grace so that others might know you in the way I have come to know you. Glorify yourself in and through me I pray. In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

No comments: