Monday, April 18, 2011

Regenerate! (Day 34)

Probably ate too much over the weekend. Gained back the weight that I lost doing all the house work! ;)

Anyway, today is about often times we're stuck in the wilderness somewhere. Well, I'm kinda stuck with a problem at work and still haven't been able to solve it. Kinda lost in this 'spiritual' wilderness in that sense I guess. I hope God will lead a way and help me out soon!!! But in the mean time, hopefully I can take the opportunity to learn something new while trying to figure out my problem...

Of course while in wilderness, we also need to be careful about wild beasts! Yes, this morning on my way to work, I nearly got caught by a wild beast(police), but luckily(thru God's grace), there was another guy behind me so the police stopped that person instead! Anyway, I guess, I shouldn't just rely on luck or waste God's grace on stupid things like that too often. Better just try to drive more carefully and 'legally'!

Lord, I can hear the wild things which stalk me in the wilderness of life but I am not afraid for you are with me. I know you have sent your angels to protect me. I know that you have given me the victory. So I choose to praise you in the midst of the wilderness. I choose to be faithful and to walk on the righteous path regardless of my circumstance. If I do go slightly off the path, please help me get back on my nudging me back on or something. Either that or please empower me to be able to overcome the weakness of my flesh. Strengthen me with your Spirit! In Christ's name. Amen!

(Psalm 91, 171.0 lbs, $4.379)

No comments: