Thursday, April 14, 2011

Regenerate! (Day 30)

The engineering work that we do is really kinda stupid and meaningless in my humble opinion, but it does pay the bill. So might as well continue to do it to hopefully bring glory to God? It is suppose to be a defensive weapon so hopefully it'll actually be able to save some lives...

Today actually had been a busy day at work. Ran into some weird issue yesterday so this morning I woke up early to work on it..., and thank God we had it resolved and was actually able to spend some time to prepare for bible study with mom and dad..., but unfortunately on my way home... I learned that they had to cancel the bible study... sigh... haven't had bible study for a while... hope we can at least do one while little uncle is around. Hope to be able to at least get a little bit of the Word into him too...

Anyway, compared to people suffering in Japan or other disaster or war zones, my busy day is probably pretty easy.

Lord, how reassuring to know that you will not allow me to stumble and fall no matter what. You keep me from evil and preserve my life. You know the situations I currently face. I look to you for you are my help for I know that nothing is too difficult for you. Guide my steps, and watch over me I pray. In Jesus' name. Amen!

(Psalm 121, 171.0 lbs, $4.379)

No comments: