Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Regenerate (day 22)

Just when we were talking about pruning, interestingly this morning some guys from the city came to prune the trees in our yard today. We have 2 big trees and both are kind of growing into the utility lines, I wonder why they only pruned one and not the other... perhaps they'll be back to prune the other one?

Anyway, today is actually more about taking a stand for God. I can't really say that I'm like the psalmist..., that I've led a blameless life..., but I have tried my best! ;) I do hope that I can try and better in that regard. However, my faith in God hasn't faltered. But of course I also wouldn't mind to have even more faith!

Lord, you are the foundation of my life upon which I stand. And you are a sure and solid foundation. I declare today that I will live my life openly as a Christian doing my best to obey your commands. May you test my heart so that my faith can be further strengthened. May your Spirit fill me so that I also lead a more blameless life! In Christ's name!

(Psalm 26, 168.2lbs, $4.279)

No comments: