Friday, April 22, 2011

Regenerate! (Day 38)

Was thinking of a song from the korean soap opera 'secret garden' in my head... and with the subtitle, knowing what the song is about... it almost felt like as if it's Jesus singing this to people of the world.

Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

But unfortunately a lot of folks don't really open their doors... even if Jesus allowed himself to be crucified for them... some people just refuse to respond no matter what God does. Or they just cannot see or hear the spiritual God I guess. Anyway, don't know who wrote the song, but I really believe it's perhaps inspired by Jesus himself... ;)



So I felt moved to respond to Jesus today by rewriting the lyrics a bit. This song really sound kinda like a worship song too... Here it is Jesus!
================================================================================
The lyrics I wrote go with this version of the song:


Here I am, O God, here I am
Here I am, Jesus, I am here
to sing to you with praise.

Here I am, my Lord, here I am
Here I am, Jesus, I have come
to worship you with praise.

Though I’m guilty and in shame,
you still love me as I am.
You have for-Given all my sins and set me free
I will sing to you with praise, here I am!

Here I am, Father, here I am
Here I am, Jesus, I have come
to worship you with praise.

I have come to do your will
Take my cross and follow you
You have put Your word in my heart and now I see

What you’ve done for us... who else can be like you?

I have come to do your will
Take my cross and follow you
You have put your word in my heart and now I see
I will sing to you with praise, here I am!

I will love you to the end, here I am!

===============================================================================

Yes Lord, hope you like the lyrics I wrote? How good it is to stand at the cross and remember all that you have done for me. You paid the price for all my shame and guilt and it cost you your life. I didn’t deserve for you to do this for me. But you willingly gave yourself because you loved me. And by your grace I have been saved. I reaffirm my commitment to you. I am your servant. You are my Love/Lord! In Christ's name I pray. Amen.

(Psalm 40,130; Heb 10:7~9; Rev 3:20, 172.0 lbs, $4.399)

No comments: