Saturday, April 16, 2011

Regenerate (Day 32)

Tonite I got to meet a bunch of old brothers and sisters who brought me to the Lord. It's aunt Josephine's grand-daughter's "full month" banquet. Thank God for the opportunity to see some of them who I really haven't seen for a while. It was really nice to have such a reunion to be able to see them again. Although some of them I haven't even talked to much... But anyway... ;)

Father you have rewritten my life and I am so very grateful for the brothers and sisters you've placed in my life! When I look back over my journey I am amazed at what you have brought me through. Your transforming power has done such a work that sometimes I don’t recognize myself. You have made me strong and given me confidence. And as if that wasn’t enough, you are still at work in my life taking me to new places. May you continue to be with us, to guide us, to guard us and to bless us regardless of where we all are.All praise to Christ's name. Amen

(Psalm 18, 169.8 lbs, $4.379)

No comments: