Sunday, April 17, 2011

Regenerate (Day 33)

This weekend had been a very homely weekend. I finally finished the bathroom vent, that's one thing off the to do list for fixing up the house! ;) We also got a new electric mower so we won't have to transport the gas mower from my house to parent's house all the time. The electric mower worked pretty well, but hopefully it'll be as durable as the Honda gas mower... we'll see.

Wife had also spend most of the weekend gardening... or farming! Really looking forward to be able to eat food that's growing by ourselves! But of course we're only planting and watering them... it is God who makes them actually grow... Pastor Jim also talked about sowing seeds in good soil in his sermon. Now it sounds like some thing we can relate more because we think our yard has pretty poor soil! ;)

Father, I am excited to go to your house to worship you today! I prepare my heart to proclaim your rulership in my life. My desire is to honor and glorify you. Build up my faith today and use me to build up the faith of others. Strengthen me today for the journey which lies before me. Plant your Word into our hearts and help us grow and be more fruitful with our lives so that we may be able to bless others more..., in Christ's name. Amen

(Psalm 122, 169.0lbs,$4.379)

No comments: