Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Regenerate (day 28)

The path we follow is a path where we delight in doing God's will. It is a path that is not well traveled because such a path is probably very difficult to travel on... without such a 'delight' most folk probably just won't walk on it. So yeah, may God continue to put that 'delightfulness' in me so that I'm not just forcing myself to walk on such a narrow and hard path... so that I won't just mindlessly drift onto the wide and easy path which eventually will lead to destruction.

Father, thank you for directing me to the narrow path. There is such joy being led by you along this journey. Show me the direction I need to take today and everyday forward. May my conversations and interactions with others be reflective of your path! May my actions be in accordance to your will and be reflective of your glory! Also, if possible, please heal Barrett's mom and be with their family. Please also help Daniel's in-laws to be able to work out their differences and save their marriage. In Christ's name I pray. Amen.

(Psalm 1, 170.6lbs, $4.359)

No comments: