Monday, April 11, 2011

Regenerate (day 27)

Hmm... it's been one month since the big earthquake in Japan. The nuclear disaster is now listed as bad as the Chernobyl disasters. Poor Japan.

But interestingly that today I saw a documentary about life after Chernobyl. It seems mother nature has a way of dealing with radioactive fallouts. Without the humans around, wild life around Chernobyl seemed to have flourished! Plus, there didn't seem to be any weird mutated life forms. Most mutated life forms were probably eaten or died off by themselves... So I guess we don't have to worry about Godzilla appearing in Japan! ;)

Anyway, today we're suppose to set our hearts on a pilgrimage to God. Yes, the spirit is willing... and may God also continue to strengthen my weak flesh so that I can actually make the pilgrimage...

Heavenly Father, my heart is set on pilgrimage! I am excited to climb up to a new level in my walk with you. I am excited to come into your presence and reconfirm my commitment to you. If my flesh were to weaken, please strengthen me so that at least continue to return to you. If I should fall asleep, please wake me! Lord you have done so much in my life already during this process of regeneration, but I know you have more to do. So I surrender to your process. May I be regenerated to become somebody who you'd not only love but also be well pleased! In Christ's name. Amen.

(Psalm 84, 170.0 lbs, $4.359)

No comments: