Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Regenerate! (Day 36)

Today the Regenerate manual warned us about fatigue... ha... it turned out I really had to wake up early for work and ended up really 'fatigued'! I even ended up with some headaches later on in the evening... and I felt like throwing up again!

We actually had some unexpected guests in the evening, Dorcas, Kitty and Jay, just catching up on old times... Anyway, it would've been bad to throw up in front of them, so what can I do? Just PRAY! So I didn't throw up! Whew! ;)

Father, you are the good shepherd. You are the one who provides for my needs and in your compassion you bring me rest. It is so encouraging to know that your goodness and unfailing love pursue me. I can’t get away from them! Thank you for refreshing me today. In Christ's name.

(Psalm 23, 172.0lbs, $4.379)

No comments: