Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Regenerate! (Day 35)

Perhaps I put too much soy sauce in sukiyaki, after eating it last night, I think I'm now bloated... or perhaps I'm just getting fat! ;)

Anyway, one good thing at least, I think I've figured out how to solve my problem at work. Thank God! I guess He does hear my prayers! :)

Besides work, we've been watching quite a bit of soap operas lately. The Taiwanese show called 'the fierce wife' was interesting for a while. I suppose it teaches wives not to 'worship' husbands as God and completely forget about living for themselves and enriching themselves too. Who wants the worship of a boring wife? Hmm... I wonder if God finds boring people's worships pleasant? Probably not either..., hence Jesus said he'll spit out lukewarm people... Anyway, the ending of the show was really disappointing. If it's going to be opened ended, it really should've been MORE opened ended. Otherwise, it should've been more clear with it's ending. We were also watching another Korean drama called the 'secret garden'. That one was more interesting to watch I thought. But the ending was kinda stupid. It would've been much better love story without that stupid ending. Anyway, I guess nothing beats the love story in the gospel... you also have this character who's willing to lay down his life to save somebody he loves... and its ending isn't stupid nor does it disappoint! Leave it to God to write a beautiful and hopeful love story! :)

Lord, you are such an amazing God. You are so good to me. I choose to put my trust in you for you are faithful and will accomplish all you have promised. By faith I receive your blessings today and expect more tomorrow! But blessings or no blessings, I wish that we can just stay close to one another no matter what! In Jesus' name. Amen.

(Psalm 20, 172.8 lbs, $4.379)

No comments: