Sunday, April 3, 2011

Regenerate (day 19)

Today should be about devoting ourselves to God.

It's funny how I just bumped into Pastor Zo in my front yard when he drove by..., we also talked for a while about his recent 'sufferings'... Sigh... I really like Pastor Zo. And by the fact that he's probably the only pastor I know personally(other than my very own parents-in-law) who actually has a very good relationship with his wife and kid. As for most other pastor's family, I'm not sure if they have a family life which I find very enviable...

Anyway, I just think it's such a shame that pastor Zo has to struggle so much. But at least he has set a good example of never lose sight of Jesus during these difficult times. I hope I will be able to do the same if I'm ever in such circumstances too.

Father regardless of what others say or think, regardless of the shallowness of the times in which I live when people give their word and then break it, I am devoted to you and nothing will ever change that. I commit myself completely and fully to you. I am determined to walk according to your Word. I also like to pray for Pastor Zo and his family. Lord, I'm not sure why he's struggling so much. I'm sure you have your reasons and perhaps you even are preparing something even better for him... Whatever happens, may you be with him and his family. May you also bless his family like you have never blessed another family before! In Christ's name. Amen.

(Psalm 119:105-112, 170.2 lbs, $4.269)

No comments: