Thursday, April 7, 2011

Regenerate (day 23)

I think I've been following the Lord for 8 years now. It's really kinda amazing how one thing led to another and then to where I am today. Yeah, I've never always gotten what I wanted in life, but in the end, I do believe God always knows what's really good for me and consequently prepared the best for me. Take my marriage for example..., yeah, wife isn't my first love, but for sure she's my best lover now! Not only that, she's also very good for me... making me a better man as result.

Wife doesn't always like to hear that... feel like God is just "using" her to help me and while I get all the benefits, she's getting a rotten deal out of it! ;) Well, may God also use me to help and love my wife for the rest of our lives. I'm not sure what the future holds, but I trust in You Lord and I'm looking forward to it!

Father, when I look at who you have revealed yourself to be in your word and in my daily life, why would I ever consider putting my confidence in anyone or anything else? You alone are worthy. You alone are able. You alone are good. I choose to trust you with all of my heart. In Christ's name. Amen.

(Psalm 146, 170.2 lbs, $4.299)

No comments: