Saturday, April 23, 2011

Regenerate (day 39)

Today is supposedly the day between Christ's death and his resurrection. Of course back then, disciples didn't know about the resurrection so naturally after Jesus' death, they lost hope. But thankfully today, we know about the power of resurrection. That is why we have hope... and able to be at peace even when faced with various unpleasant things of today... Anyway, thanks God for the peace and comfort God has given me. God has also blessed me too! Today I actually did some manual labor with couple of amigos mom hired from home depot. I actually did my math wrong and ended up paying them double the wages. No wonder they seemed so happy to receive their wages! ;) Oh well, hopefully my money can also bless them a bit too during this eastern weekend. I think they're probably Christians too, but I can't really communicate with them too well because of their poor english...

Lord Jesus, you are the author of peace. You have made my life complete and I find myself fully content in you. Thank you for all you've done for me. I wait with anticipation to celebrate your resurrection tomorrow. In Christ's name. Amen.

(Psalm 131)

No comments: