Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Regenerate! (Day 29)

It's so funny how I somehow accidentally got mixed up with a small group of folks called 'Christians' nearly 10 years ago and now, just like them, I'm also climbing or on a journey to Jerusalem to seek God too! ;)

I really hated Christians before... well not as much as Apostle Paul of course, but just think it's kinda funny in retrospect that I'd become a Christian too. God is indeed amazing. Of course I'm thankful for my wife too. Knowing how 'passive' I am, God really knows how and who to put into my life in order to change me for the better. Need to be more active to seek Him now from this time forward!

Lord, I am grateful that you have given me companions—that I am not alone on this journey. These friendships have enriched my life. As we move forward in this journey may we harmonize with one another, may we be able to live in unity and in love. While I thank you for blessing me with their friendships I ask that you would help me to be a blessing to them too. As for the family and friends who do not know you yet, may you also help them see the Light just as you've shown me. In Christ's name. Amen.

(Psalm 133, 170.6 lbs, $4.359)

No comments: