Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Regenerate (day 21)

Today, it's about how God prunes us... or how we prune ourselves such as fasting...

But I guess because I didn't do any fasting, so God decided to cause me to throw up pretty badly in order to cleanse myself of anything dirty inside? Hope so.

Not sure what happened. After dinner, I started to feel real bad... and then finally I threw up. Anyway, after a night's sleep, I'm feeling much better now. Wife said it's probably food poisoning, but we both pretty much ate the same thing and she's fine... Anyway...

Lord, you have pruned me. You have cut me back and I am in a vulnerable place completely dependent on you. I know that this pruning was not done in vain. You have a purpose for my life and I humbly wait upon you. Because of this process, I will be stronger and ready for a fruitful season. In Christ's name. Amen

(Psalm 86)

No comments: