Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Whew...

I think God gave me wisdom on how to solve the arguing with wife thru-out the night problem. ;) Yeah, not sure exactly why this happens..., but I've noticed that everytime when we start an argument about some whatever stupid little things... it's usually near bed time. And then it'll escalate and the wife would become angrier at me... and then we'll always go back to the same "root" problem... and none of us would be able to sleep.

It's interesting this never happen during day time.

So I figured this is satan's scheme. Just when we're both are tired and can't think clearly, one way or another, he'd cause us to get into arguments.

Spiritually, it is pretty clear that satan wants us to just split..., but it's also pretty clear that God wants us to be together!!!

But regardless of the goingons in the spiritual world, in this world, wife and I have got to figure out what do we want? Do we really want to be together no matter what? Do we really want to become a better man/woman for each other? It basically all comes down to how much do we love each other?

Anyway, so I think there'll be no more middle of the night arguments from now on. However, we will continue our lessons on how to properly love one another. May God continue to be our Instructor, and may we both be good students!

Today's read was kinda cool... I particularly noticed the forbidden sex part. I can't believe I've actually violated one of them!!! It wasn't intentional! Really!!! Anyway, I thought I'm such a good boy! Anyway, another interesting note is that Leviticus seems to only forbidding man to man kind of homosexual act. So is woman to woman kind okay? ;) Anyway, not sure why this chapter caught my attention so much..., just thought it's interesting. ;)

(Lev 16-18, 174.0 lbs, $4.669)

No comments: