Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Twisted!

This twisting building is pretty cool, I wonder if they can really make it! Such design for sure would help stop suicides I think, people won't be able to jump cleanly to the bottom without hitting some rotating buildings in between... ;)

Anyway, last night we saw a pretty twisted movie called Bucket List... ;) Basically it's a list of things to do before you kick the bucket! The only thing that they did in the movie I would really want is something I've already done! Which is driving hard on a race track! I was actually on that particular track... and I showed my spin on that track in my wedding video! The only other thing that can top that would probably be driving in a Ferrari!

Climbing mount Everest would be nice too, but I think that's just too dangerous.... probably more so that skydiving. If possible, I'd rather take a ride to space... yeah, I wonder if it's possible for us to get into space affordably before I die.

Of all the other places, I most certainly wouldn't mind going there, but I don't think I'm dying to go there though... heaven is probably the only place I'd die to go there! ;) I think all the earthly places don't attract me as much because I've basically seen it all! I think it'll probably be more interesting to actually live there for a while...

Anyway, as for my own bucket list, I'm really still not sure yet, I don't have any detail list or anything like that... After seeing that movie, all I know is that I do want to find joy for myself and to bring joy to others too before I die! I hope I can do it with something big, but even if it's something small, that's cool too!

Today's reading, it talked about death of Aaron... and about how Moses messed up by striking the rock instead of just speaking to it to get water... about how Jews got snake attacks because of their grumblings against God... they couldn't find joy for themselves... and they didn't bring each other joy... and consequencees ended up disasterous for all of them...

Joy of the Lord is our strength!!!!

(Num 19-21, 172.4 lbs, $4.759)

No comments: