Saturday, August 18, 2007

TGIF again! (Actually it's Saturday already!)

Today was a productive day at work..., there was also an all hands meeting(with free lunch provided!!!)... consequently I didn't have enough time to do my devotional during lunch. Anyway, it was nice to know that the program boss, Joe, is having visions of further hypersonic research... and not just setting his sight on making missiles..., Yeah, I hope our work here will benefit more on the commercial side instead of the defense side...

I also left work a little later than I should, the traffic also didn't help... almost missed the concert at Hollywood Bowl tonite. That Dianna Krall was kinda interesting, but I think a smaller venue would probably be better for jazz concerts such as hers... I wish I can see the players better...

Anyway, what a hectic day though, but like I said, at least it had been productive. Best thing for this week is that I've been eating wife's cooking more and more, certainly something I didn't expect too much! ;)

Today's scripture reading was about Gideon... wife's saying he's too wishy-washy, but I thought it's okay to ask for confirmations just to be sure you know.... ;) Anyway, I just find it interesting that God can see this wishy-washy chicken as a 'mighty warrior'! How would I respond if God were to ask me to do something? Hmm..., hope I won't let Him down. O Lord, please just be with me and make sure I won't let you down! Thank You Lord! ;)

(Judges 6-8)

No comments: