Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's a little bit funny...

Yesterday's devotional I was asking God to please stay close with me..., but last nite's prayer meeting, it seems like God is telling me thru Brother GD that I ought to just stay closer to Him! ;)

Deuteronomy 7
11 所 以 , 你 要 謹 守 遵 行 我 今 日 所 吩 咐 你 的 誡 命 、 律 例 、 典 章 。
12 你 們 果 然 聽 從 這 些 典 章 , 謹 守 遵 行 , 耶 和 華 ─ 你   神 就 必 照 他 向 你 列 祖 所 起 的 誓 守 約 , 施 慈 愛 。
13 他 必 愛 你 , 賜 福 與 你 , 使 你 人 數 增 多 , 也 必 在 他 向 你 列 祖 起 誓 應 許 給 你 的 地 上 賜 福 與 你 身 所 生 的 , 地 所 產 的 , 並 你 的 五 穀 、 新 酒 , 和 油 , 以 及 牛 犢 、 羊 羔 。
14 你 必 蒙 福 勝 過 萬 民 ; 你 們 的 男 女 沒 有 不 能 生 養 的 , 牲 畜 也 沒 有 不 能 生 育 的 。
15 耶 和 華 必 使 一 切 的 病 症 離 開 你 ; 你 所 知 道 埃 及 各 樣 的 惡 疾 , 他 不 加 在 你 身 上 , 只 加 在 一 切 恨 你 的 人 身 上 。

I know I cannot keep all of God's laws, but I will try my best to keep all of them... and I absolutely need God to guard over me and guide me thru my life... So yeah, not sure how to pray this... may Your will be done thru me? ;)

Anyway, it's also interesting that we learned why we should love even our enemies! Because who knows if you're actually hating somebody who's of God and then end up getting sick because of that! ;) So just love God and love each other as much as we possibly can... this is probably the best way for us to be in Christ and for Christ to be in us!

Today's scripture reading is about Miriam's song to God after God drowned the Egyptian soldiers in the sea! We do know now that although they were happy then, but afterwards, they ended up grumbling against God... result was never entering the promiseland. O God, please help us to not end up like that..., we WANT to enter in that promiseland!

13 你 憑 慈 愛 領 了 你 所 贖 的 百 姓 ; 你 憑 能 力 引 他 們 到 了 你 的 聖 所 。
17 你 要 將 他 們 領 進 去 , 栽 於 你 產 業 的 山 上 ─ 耶 和 華 阿 , 就 是 你 為 自 己 所 造 的 住 處 ; 主 阿 , 就 是 你 手 所 建 立 的 聖 所 。
18 耶 和 華 必 作 王 , 直 到 永 永 遠 遠 !

Thank You and we praise You! Amen! :)

BTW, tonite Aunt is going to treat us for dinner, not even sure where to go eat yet..., she wants us to pick... O Lord, please put some ideas in my head... and please be with us during dinner so that we can all have a good time. Thanks! ;)

(Exodus 15:1-21)

No comments: