Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First bible study at home!

Yeah, last nite was our first bible study done with both of our parents. Of course my folks are primarily motivated to learn english, but we are motivated for them to get to know the Word of God better! Whatever our motivations, at least our first Bible study went along relatively smoothly. Amazingly God also has sent an old American missionary along mom's way to help along in her English at the adult school! So hopefully soon afterwards, mom will be able to accept this gracious and merciful God!!!! YEAH!!!! ;)

Today's scripture reading is about Johnathan. The guy has a good heart and a simple mind. I like the guy in a lot of areas..., but I hope I won't "end up" like him though. I also hope that my parents won't continue to harden their hearts and end up like Saul in the end.

Almighty God, Creator of all things, we indeed are in need of Your infinite grace and mercy. No matter what happens, I trust in You, my Lord... please please strengthen me to just continue to do Your will no matter what. I praise and thank thee in Jesus' name! :)

(1 Samuel 14,20)

No comments: