Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Me and My House...

Well, don't have a house yet, we have an apartment, but at least it's home. Although the love of my life lives there longer than me, she has confessed it never really felt like 'home' to her... well, not sure how to respond to that kind of answer, but I can only hope someday she'll be able to feel at 'home' with me. Of course, I have to shape up too. I often give people the feeling that I'm against them somehow... when people bad-mouth some others when feeling annoyed..., instead of me badmouthing along with them to help them vent... I'd always end up trying to help them see the good side of that other person... and of course the end result is causing the person venting even more upset as if I stand with the jerk who they're venting about!!! ;) Vice versa could be true too... when people's giving praise to something, I can always bring up something bad about it... of course, if one's praising God, I'm sure I won't be able to pick fault with God! ;) I meant I have the tendency to want people to have a more balanced perspective I suppose. Everything in the world is not all good or all bad. (God is out of this world, that is why He can be all good of course!)

Anyway, I most certain need more wisdom from God when it comes to social skills. However, at least so far me and my house are doing pretty good. I think wife feels more at home lately, but surely more improvements are needed.

And as Joshua said, 'as for me and my house, no matter what happens, we will serve the LORD!!!" AMEN!



(Joshua 23-24)

No comments: