Monday, August 6, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Prior to the wedding, I actually agreed to help a co-worker out... plus, I can make a little extra overtime money! There was a milestone I was suppose to complete before my wedding, but I'm finally able to finish it tonite!!! I am kinda late, but I did helped out though... it was hard having to deal with wedding, my 'main' job, various other things... and then having to find extra time to do this gig... my bad was I really under-estimated the job at hand... or perhaps I was over-confident of myself? Wife would probably always think of me as a sucker to help, for sure I need to learn to say no more..., but I do always want to help in whatever areas I can be of help! When co-worker is in need and there no one to help him, should I just say 'NO'?

Maybe..., I don't really need the money that badly, but of course the extra money's not to bad too! ;) Anyway, may the LORD grant me wisdom in the future... and the ability to get things done like Joseph! His dad or boss or prison guard, or pharoh all seem to trust him to be able to get things done. So yeah, besides having a good heart to want to help, I need to learn to become a more effective helper!

Anyway, there's still more overtime work ahead, at least one major hurdle is over with... whew! Thanks my LORD! ;)

(Genesis 39,41,43,45)

No comments: