Thursday, May 31, 2007

Getting busier at work...

More and more work seem to have piled on during this month of June... hope I can finish them all before the wedding!!! I certainly don't mind the overtime pay, but then again, I hope I can finish all the necessary preparations for the wedding too! May the Lord my God lead my way so that I won't screw up!!!

O Lord, please also continue to speak to me regarding which scripture verses to use for my wedding, okay? Thanks!

Psalm 85
7 耶 和 華 啊 , 求 你 使 我 們 得 見 你 的 慈 愛 , 又 將 你 的 救 恩 賜 給 我 們 。
8 我 要 聽 神 ─ 耶 和 華 所 說 的 話 ; 因 為 他 必 應 許 將 平 安 賜 給 他 的 百 姓 ─ 他 的 聖 民 ; 他 們 卻 不 可 再 轉 去 妄 行 。
9 他 的 救 恩 誠 然 與 敬 畏 他 的 人 相 近 , 叫 榮 耀 住 在 我 們 的 地 上 。
10 慈 愛 和 誠 實 彼 此 相 遇 ; 公 義 和 平 安 彼 此 相 親 。
11 誠 實 從 地 而 生 ; 公 義 從 天 而 現 。
12 耶 和 華 必 將 好 處 賜 給 我 們 ; 我 們 的 地 也 要 多 出 土 產 。
13 公 義 要 行 在 他 面 前 , 叫 他 的 腳 蹤 成 為 可 走 的 路 。

Anyway, my current favorite verses are still Colossians 3:12~17... maybe to verse 24.

I also like 1 John 4:7~12.

Maybe God will use Brother GD next week to tell us more clearly. Last week, he was talking about the love of God and the peace of Christ..., maybe that's why I'm stucked with these two so far...
(Matthew 17,26-28; Psalm 35, 85, 135)

1 comment:

Funky Thistle said...

hum....next week there is no prayer meeting since it's on 2nd and 4th weeks only...