Tuesday, May 22, 2007

iWant

iPhone, exclusively on AT&T wireless for 5 yrs, will be out around late June. Too late to put it on the wedding registry I guess... ;) Seems kinda big to put in my pocket though... maybe iDon'tReallyWantIt....

Anyway, today's scripture reading seemed to have a consistent theme... which is that people kept on forgetting about the Lord their God in the book of Hosea and Joel... Besides in those 2 books, I suppose there are plenty of other people are like that too!

Pro 29
1 人 屢 次 受 責 罰 , 仍 然 硬 著 頸 項 ; 他 必 頃 刻 敗 壞 , 無 法 可 治 。
2 義 人 增 多 , 民 就 喜 樂 ; 惡 人 掌 權 , 民 就 歎 息 。

But luckily...
Psalm 29
10 洪 水 泛 濫 之 時 , 耶 和 華 坐 著 為 王 ; 耶 和 華 坐 著 為 王 , 直 到 永 遠 。
11 耶 和 華 必 賜 力 量 給 他 的 百 姓 ; 耶 和 華 必 賜 平 安 的 福 給 他 的 百 姓 。
1 神 的 眾 子 啊 , 你 們 要 將 榮 耀 、 能 力 歸 給 耶 和 華 , 歸 給 耶 和 華 !

Yes, Lord, it is my wish to bring You glory whether if it's at home, at church, at work or at whatever else, but I've had plenty of screw ups too which probably didn't help anything or anybody... For my shortcomings and my sins, please forgive me.

Psalm 79
9 拯 救 我 們 的   神 啊 , 求 你 因 你 名 的 榮 耀 幫 助 我 們 ! 為 你 名 的 緣 故 搭 救 我 們 , 赦 免 我 們 的 罪 。
13 這 樣 , 你 的 民 , 你 草 場 的 羊 , 要 稱 謝 你 , 直 到 永 遠 ; 要 述 說 讚 美 你 的 話 , 直 到 萬 代 。

And, yes, that's what iWant!!! :)

(Hosea 1-4,Joel 2;Psalm 29, 79,129;Proverbs 29)

No comments: