Monday, May 21, 2007

TV Stand

Over the weekend, we saw another interesting DVD called 'Blood Diamonds'. Kinda made me regret buying a diamond engagement ring... I can only hope that the diamond I bought didn't cause too much grief... wherever it came from. We humans sure are dumb to do such evil to one another... all for what?!?!? May the blood of Christ cover over the diamond engagement ring we bought.

Over the weekend, we continued to make small progress planning the detail wedding stuffs... hopefully we'll be able to cover everything by the time July 8th comes!

Other than the wedding stuffs, I'm also planning to make some furniture such as the TV stand... and then a bedframe afterwards... let's see how the TV stand looks when it's done first! ;) Here's a pic of the design..., we'll see how it goes!

We've also finally plotted out the vacation route after the wedding... with a little over a month left, we sure have a lot of details to cover... May the Lord be with us! ;)

Over the weekend, I also met with Kris returning to LA for a vacation from HK.... it sure has been a long time!!! She still looks the same! We were all in the same cellgroup together back then...Chin, Pong, Kris, Jay, Louie... and they were trying to convert me to believe in Christ... and now... we've all been scattered to go our seperate ways for whatever reasons. :(

Reading of Daniel today made me feel kinda inadequate too..., the guy is just so righteous and always doing the right things no matter what happens. I'm not sure if I can be like him..., but I'll try my best I suppose...

Psalm 128
1 凡 敬 畏 耶 和 華 、 遵 行 他 道 的 人 便 為 有 福 !
2 你 要 吃 勞 碌 得 來 的 ; 你 要 享 福 , 事 情 順 利 。
3 你 妻 子 在 你 的 內 室 , 好 像 多 結 果 子 的 葡 萄 樹 ; 你 兒 女 圍 繞 你 的 桌 子 , 好 像 橄 欖 栽 子 。
4 看 哪 , 敬 畏 耶 和 華 的 人 必 要 這 樣 蒙 福 !
5 願 耶 和 華 從 錫 安 賜 福 給 你 ! 願 你 一 生 一 世 看 見 耶 路 撒 冷 的 好 處 !
6 願 你 看 見 你 兒 女 的 兒 女 ! 願 平 安 歸 於 以 色 列 !

(Daniel 1-2,4-6; Psalms 28,78,128;Proverbs 28)

No comments: