Friday, May 4, 2007

An Unexpected Day...

I think I'm not getting enough sleep or something, I've been wanting to get up early, but my body just cannot..., can you help me Lord? I set alarm at 7:30am, but it'd always take me nearly 30 minutes to become fully awake!!!

proverbs 20
13 不 要 貪 睡 , 免 致 貧 窮 ; 眼 要 睜 開 , 你 就 吃 飽 。

Yes Lord, I will try not to sleep too much... and speaking of eating... it's amazing that I can weight 185 lbs before going to bed, but end up with 181 lbs during the next morning! Maybe this is why I was so tired while sleeping... I was burning off 4 lbs of fat!!! ;)

I was also hopeing to just fast over lunch since mom didn't prepare any lunch today... (I also really should try to slim up for my special photo shoot on Monday...), but unfortunately my friend Tigran called me up and want to have lunch together... so I guess no more fasting! I did try to cut down my diet today... so last I checked, I weigh only 184 lbs..., maybe I'll be 180 lbs tomorrow morning... ;)

At work too, I got an unexpected assignment today, it was not a difficutl task, just need to help out on some crisis... it felt good to be able to help... and it was fun to break the routine for a short while too I suppose. And on my way home tonite, I also unexpected hit heavy traffic. I usually don't encounter traffic, but today there was some sort of serious accident of something, was actully physically 'stopped' for a while. So my entire day pretty much went in a way that's totally unexpected...

24 人 的 腳 步 為 耶 和 華 所 定 ; 人 豈 能 明 白 自 己 的 路 呢 ?

Yeah, I'm pretty clueless. I only hope that I'm walking closer to You, Lord.

This weekend will be super busy too... may God help us to be able to get thru it alright!

Psalm 20
1 願 耶 和 華 在 你 遭 難 的 日 子 應 允 你 ; 願 名 為 雅 各   神 的 高 舉 你 。
2 願 他 從 聖 所 救 助 你 , 從 錫 安 堅 固 你 ,
3 記 念 你 的 一 切 供 獻 , 悅 納 你 的 燔 祭 , ( 細 拉 )
4 將 你 心 所 願 的 賜 給 你 , 成 就 你 的 一 切 籌 算 。
5 我 們 要 因 你 的 救 恩 誇 勝 , 要 奉 我 們   神 的 名 豎 立 旌 旗 。 願 耶 和 華 成 就 你 一 切 所 求 的 !
6 現 在 我 知 道 耶 和 華 救 護 他 的 受 膏 者 , 必 從 他 的 聖 天 上 應 允 他 , 用 右 手 的 能 力 救 護 他 。
7 有 人 靠 車 , 有 人 靠 馬 , 但 我 們 要 提 到 耶 和 華 ─ 我 們   神 的 名 。
8 他 們 都 屈 身 仆 倒 , 我 們 卻 起 來 , 立 得 正 直 。
9 求 耶 和 華 施 行 拯 救 ; 我 們 呼 求 的 時 候 , 願 王 應 允 我 們 !

Psalm 70
4 願 一 切 尋 求 你 的 , 因 你 高 興 歡 喜 ; 願 那 些 喜 愛 你 救 恩 的 , 常 說 : 當 尊   神 為 大 !

Today's scripture reading was a bit more inspiring too. Hope I can be like Ezra..., to be able to be used by God to help build up His temple. :)

(Ezra 3,6-7; Psalms 20,70,120; Proverbs 20)

No comments: