Thursday, May 10, 2007

Baptism of the Holy Spirit!

Brother GD and sister Prophet shared with us how we should rely on God's Spirit to know the truth, to listen to what God has to say, to be empowered by that never ending stream of living water... to build ourselves up and build each other up on a firm foundation which is Christ himself... and God will prepare for us something that we have not seen, heard or even conceived before... right now... I'm conceiving all of my family members saved, all of Christ's churches built up, and my marriage being filled with love of God... okay, it's now Your turn to make it all come true beyond my wildest dreams O God!!! ;)

Anyway, I'm not certain if I've ever been spirit filled..., but surely Holy Spirit lives in me. Oh Lord, may I get to know you more? And may I be used by You somehow? Change me O God, so that I may be more acceptable in Your sight... or be more useful...

Psalm 19
12 誰 能 知 道 自 己 的 錯 失 呢 ? 願 你 赦 免 我 隱 而 未 現 的 過 錯 。
13 求 你 攔 阻 僕 人 不 犯 任 意 妄 為 的 罪 , 不 容 這 罪 轄 制 我 , 我 便 完 全 , 免 犯 大 罪 。
14 耶 和 華 ─ 我 的 磐 石 , 我 的 救 贖 主 啊 , 願 我 口 中 的 言 語 、 心 裡 的 意 念 在 你 面 前 蒙 悅 納 。

Psalm 1
1 不 從 惡 人 的 計 謀 , 不 站 罪 人 的 道 路 , 不 坐 褻 慢 人 的 座 位 ,
2 惟 喜 愛 耶 和 華 的 律 法 , 晝 夜 思 想 , 這 人 便 為 有 福 !
3 他 要 像 一 棵 樹 栽 在 溪 水 旁 , 按 時 候 結 果 子 , 葉 子 也 不 枯 乾 。 凡 他 所 做 的 盡 都 順 利 。

Yes Lord, I want to walk in Your ways and stand firm on the Rock of my salvation and sit with You and enjoy all the goodness and love You have to offer ... may my family and I bear lots of good fruits! :)

Psalm 23
6 我 一 生 一 世 必 有 恩 惠 慈 愛 隨 著 我 ; 我 且 要 住 在 耶 和 華 的 殿 中 , 直 到 永 遠 。
(Psalms 1,8,19,23)

No comments: