Thursday, May 3, 2007

Numbers are still growing...

Latest tally of people coming to our wedding is about 185... and amazingly, my weight has reached an all time high of 185 lbs too! Surely there will be more coming to our wedding who opted not to send in their invitations, but sure hope that my weight won't continue to go up further! ;)

My daily scripture reading was kinda depressing. Once again, stupid kings either start out doing evil in eye's of the LORD from the beginning... or somehow end up screwing up later in life. Manasseh (瑪 拿 西) was the oddity... for he started out evil, but later on due to circumstances, end up humbling himself. Josiah(約 西 亞) did super well most of his life, just didn't heed to God's warning in the end and ended up dying in battle... anyway, the moral of the story is... how will I turn out in the end LORD?

Psalm 119
1 行 為 完 全 、 遵 行 耶 和 華 律 法 的 , 這 人 便 為 有 福 !
2 遵 守 他 的 法 度 、 一 心 尋 求 他 的 , 這 人 便 為 有 福 !

Yeah, Lord Jesus is surely blessed!!! ;) However, I'm not sure if I can keep 100% of Your laws, but in Christ, I guess I'm also blessed... and I can do the following:

164 我 因 你 公 義 的 典 章 一 天 七 次 讚 美 你 。
165 愛 你 律 法 的 人 有 大 平 安 , 甚 麼 都 不 能 使 他 們 絆 腳 。

And Lord, I seriously need Your help in order to not screw up in the future...
169 耶 和 華 啊 , 願 我 的 呼 籲 達 到 你 面 前 , 照 你 的 話 賜 我 悟 性 。
170 願 我 的 懇 求 達 到 你 面 前 , 照 你 的 話 搭 救 我 。
171 願 我 的 嘴 發 出 讚 美 的 話 , 因 為 你 將 律 例 教 訓 我 。
172 願 我 的 舌 頭 歌 唱 你 的 話 , 因 你 一 切 的 命 令 盡 都 公 義 。
173 願 你 用 手 幫 助 我 , 因 我 揀 選 了 你 的 訓 詞 。
174 耶 和 華 啊 , 我 切 慕 你 的 救 恩 ! 你 的 律 法 也 是 我 所 喜 愛 的 。
175 願 我 的 性 命 存 活 , 得 以 讚 美 你 ! 願 你 的 典 章 幫 助 我 !
176 我 如 亡 羊 走 迷 了 路 , 求 你 尋 找 僕 人 , 因 我 不 忘 記 你 的 命 令 。
Psalm 19
1 諸 天 述 說 神 的 榮 耀 ; 穹 蒼 傳 揚 他 的 手 段 。7 耶 和 華 的 律 法 全 備 , 能 甦 醒 人 心 ; 耶 和 華 的 法 度 確 定 , 能 使 愚 人 有 智 慧 。
8 耶 和 華 的 訓 詞 正 直 , 能 快 活 人 的 心 ; 耶 和 華 的 命 令 清 潔 , 能 明 亮 人 的 眼 目 。
9 耶 和 華 的 道 理 潔 淨 , 存 到 永 遠 ; 耶 和 華 的 典 章 真 實 , 全 然 公 義 ─
14 耶 和 華 ─ 我 的 磐 石 , 我 的 救 贖 主 啊 , 願 我 口 中 的 言 語 、 心 裡 的 意 念 在 你 面 前 蒙 悅 納 。

Anyway, maybe it's good that I wasn't born a king, with so much power and treasure and women, falling down was probably something very easy to do... so thank You Lord for not allowing me to be born in a rich family...

14 房 屋 錢 財 是 祖 宗 所 遺 留 的 ; 惟 有 賢 慧 的 妻 是 耶 和 華 所 賜 的 。

...and once again, thank you for my lovely wife. I want Your blessing and I know You want to bless me! Halleluja! Halleluja! Halleluja! Halleluja! Halleluja! Halleluja! Halleluja!!! :)

(2 Chronicles 24-26,29-35; psalm 19, 69, 119; proverbs 19)

No comments: