Friday, June 1, 2007

TGIF!!!

Reading the Gospel stories again always brings up some imaginative thinking in me... if I were the sick/needy, would I scream at the top of my lungs... or do my best to grab a hold of Jesus and begs him to help me? Or would I be too embarrassed because of those people around me? I'd probably be like that bleeding woman... just secretly blend in and go touch Jesus! ;)

Would I just drop the fish nets to follow Jesus..., or would I hesitate like the rich boy... unwilling to sell all of my fortune to follow Jesus?

Would I disown Jesus during the time of crucifixion like the disciples? (Probably will...) But would I also boldly claim that I would follow Jesus to the death before hand... or would I just stay quiet and wait and see... ;)

Would I believe in that resurrected Christ?

Lot's of what would happen if I were there scenarios..., anyway, those must've been some exciting times back then... and I wonder how would God use us believers of Christ today? Hmm...

Anyway, time to thank God it's Friday again!!! ;)

Psalm 136
1 你 們 要 稱 謝 耶 和 華 , 因 他 本 為 善 ; 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
2 你 們 要 稱 謝 萬   神 之 神 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
3 你 們 要 稱 謝 萬 主 之 主 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
4 稱 謝 那 獨 行 大 奇 事 的 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
5 稱 謝 那 用 智 慧 造 天 的 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
6 稱 謝 那 鋪 地 在 水 以 上 的 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
7 稱 謝 那 造 成 大 光 的 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
13 稱 謝 那 分 裂 紅 海 的 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
16 稱 謝 那 引 導 自 己 的 民 行 走 曠 野 的 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
23 他 顧 念 我 們 在 卑 微 的 地 步 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
26 你 們 要 稱 謝 天 上 的 神 , 因 他 的 慈 愛 永 遠 長 存 。
Psalm 36

5 耶 和 華 啊 , 你 的 慈 愛 上 及 諸 天 ; 你 的 信 實 達 到 穹 蒼 。
6 你 的 公 義 好 像 高 山 ; 你 的 判 斷 如 同 深 淵 。 耶 和 華 啊 , 人 民 、 牲 畜 , 你 都 救 護 。
7   神 啊 , 你 的 慈 愛 何 其 寶 貴 ! 世 人 投 靠 在 你 翅 膀 的 蔭 下 。
8 他 們 必 因 你 殿 裡 的 肥 甘 得 以 飽 足 ; 你 也 必 叫 他 們 喝 你 樂 河 的 水 。
9 因 為 , 在 你 那 裡 有 生 命 的 源 頭 ; 在 你 的 光 中 , 我 們 必 得 見 光 。
10 願 你 常 施 慈 愛 給 認 識 你 的 人 , 常 以 公 義 待 心 裡 正 直 的 人 。
Psalm 86
5
主 啊 , 你 本 為 良 善 , 樂 意 饒 恕 人 , 有 豐 盛 的 慈 愛 賜 給 凡 求 告 你 的 人 。
8 主 啊 , 諸   神 之 中 沒 有 可 比 你 的 ; 你 的 作 為 也 無 可 比 。
9 主 啊 , 你 所 造 的 萬 民 都 要 來 敬 拜 你 ; 他 們 也 要 榮 耀 你 的 名 。
10 因 你 為 大 , 且 行 奇 妙 的 事 ; 惟 獨 你 是   神 。
11 耶 和 華 啊 , 求 你 將 你 的 道 指 教 我 ; 我 要 照 你 的 真 理 行 ; 求 你 使 我 專 心 敬 畏 你 的 名 !
12 主 ─ 我 的   神 啊 , 我 要 一 心 稱 讚 你 ; 我 要 榮 耀 你 的 名 , 直 到 永 遠 。

A lot of things to be done over the weekend, whether it's for the wedding or for our home or even for work..., whatever I do, may I do them for Your glory. Please also help the love of my life to be able to sleep better at night too... Thank You! :)

(Mark 1-4,10,15-16;Psalm 36, 86, 136)

No comments: