Tuesday, June 12, 2007

TV Stand almost finished!!!

Today's scripture reading was encouraging..., I've always love reading Romans! Anyway, the love of my life is still suffering from many pains from her tooth. I asked her to rate her level of painfulness from 0 to 10... and she rated a 7!!!! Wow... and she still has to endure for another week because her root canal job is not done yet!!! Oh well, I hope, she can still learn to be joyful... because 就 是 在 患 難 中 也 歡 歡 喜 喜 的 ; 因 為 知 道 患 難 生 忍 耐 ,忍 耐 生 老 練 , 老 練 生 盼 望... well, I hope God gives me wisdom and ability to bring her more joy and hope and whatever else that she needs!

Anyway, TV stand is nearly finished..., hopefully I can get to crucify my TV on that stand!!! ;)

Psalm 93
1 耶 和 華 作 王 ! 他 以 威 嚴 為 衣 穿 上 ; 耶 和 華 以 能 力 為 衣 , 以 能 力 束 腰 , 世 界 就 堅 定 , 不 得 動 搖 。
2 你 的 寶 座 從 太 初 立 定 ; 你 從 亙 古 就 有 。
3 耶 和 華 啊 , 大 水 揚 起 , 大 水 發 聲 , 波 浪 澎 湃 。
4 耶 和 華 在 高 處 大 有 能 力 , 勝 過 諸 水 的 響 聲 , 洋 海 的 大 浪 。
5 耶 和 華 啊 , 你 的 法 度 最 的 確 ; 你 的 殿 永 稱 為 聖 , 是 合 宜 的 。

I hope my TV stand can be 堅 定 , 不 動 搖 like my Lord! ;)

Psalm 143
1 ) 耶 和 華 啊 , 求 你 聽 我 的 禱 告 , 留 心 聽 我 的 懇 求 , 憑 你 的 信 實 和 公 義 應 允 我 。
8 求 你 使 我 清 晨 得 聽 你 慈 愛 之 言 , 因 我 倚 靠 你 ; 求 你 使 我 知 道 當 行 的 路 , 因 我 的 心 仰 望 你 。
9 耶 和 華 啊 , 求 你 救 我 脫 離 我 的 仇 敵 ! 我 往 你 那 裡 藏 身 。
10 求 你 指 教 我 遵 行 你 的 旨 意 , 因 你 是 我 的   神 。 你 的 靈 本 為 善 ; 求 你 引 我 到 平 坦 之 地 。
11 耶 和 華 啊 , 求 你 為 你 的 名 將 我 救 活 , 憑 你 的 公 義 , 將 我 從 患 難 中 領 出 來 ,

Bring the love of my life out of her trouble too my Lord! Thanks! :)
(Romans 5-8,12; Psalm 43,93,143 )

No comments: