Wednesday, June 13, 2007

TV Stand kinda works...

Last night I successfully hung my TV on the stand just to test it out to see if it'll break or not! Thanks be to my God that it worked out great! (Well, the love of my life was pretty nervous about it though...) Anyway, hopefully by the end of the week, we'll be able to watch TV on the new stand!

Yesterday I was commenting in the blog of love of my life regarding what "love" is..., I commented that love hurts... apparently Apostle Paul agrees with me in 1 Corinthians 13!!! ;)

And reading the psalms today encouraged me to pray for revival of the chinese churches around LA.

Psalm 44
23 主 啊 , 求 你 睡 醒 , 為 何 儘 睡 呢 ? 求 你 興 起 , 不 要 永 遠 丟 棄 我 們 !
26 求 你 起 來 幫 助 我 們 ! 憑 你 的 慈 愛 救 贖 我 們 !
Psalm 94
14 因 為 耶 和 華 必 不 丟 棄 他 的 百 姓 , 也 不 離 棄 他 的 產 業 。
17 若 不 是 耶 和 華 幫 助 我 , 我 就 住 在 寂 靜 之 中 了 。
18 我 正 說 我 失 了 腳 , 耶 和 華 啊 , 那 時 你 的 慈 愛 扶 助 我 。

Psalm 144
9   神 啊 , 我 要 向 你 唱 新 歌 , 用 十 弦 瑟 向 你 歌 頌 。

Guitar plus violin would give me 10 strings, huh? ;)

Finally, just got a call saying that our refrigerator is busted... hmm..., Lord, please help us find a cheap and good replacement! Thanks!
(1 Corinthians 1-2,13; Psalm 44, 94, 144)

No comments: