Thursday, June 7, 2007

My late entry...

Today was a little busy at work..., so I was unable to do my devotional during lunch... Things at work are really piling up. Hopefully I can finish them in time before my vacation and with good results! Lord, You gotta help me!!! Thanks!

I'm actually waking up earlier and earlier lately without need or alarm clock..., maybe I should start doing my devotionals in the mornings so that I won't have to worry about interruptions during lunch...

Anyway, today reading John, I came to the realization that the 'Broken Linen' name is just so spiritually cool! According to TG's requirement... I was suppose to pick an adjective and a color to represent the first letter of my first name and last name. Linen was the 'color'... and Broken was the adjective... and today in Gospel of John..., there were strips of linen on the ground after the resurrection! So... I hope I can truly be like that piece of linen... to be able to witness something as special as the glory of our Lord's resurrection!!! ;)

Anywho, back to work related issue... O Lord:
Psalm 90
16 願 你 的 作 為 向 你 僕 人 顯 現 ; 願 你 的 榮 耀 向 他 們 子 孫 顯 明 。
17 願 主 ─ 我 們 神 的 榮 美 歸 於 我 們 身 上 。 願 你 堅 立 我 們 手 所 做 的 工 ; 我 們 手 所 做 的 工 , 願 你 堅 立 。
Psalm 40
11 耶 和 華 啊 , 求 你 不 要 向 我 止 住 你 的 慈 悲 ! 願 你 的 慈 愛 和 誠 實 常 常 保 佑 我 !
12 因 有 無 數 的 禍 患 圍 困 我 , 我 的 罪 孽 追 上 了 我 , 使 我 不 能 昂 首 ; 這 罪 孽 比 我 的 頭 髮 還 多 , 我 就 心 寒 膽 戰 。
13 耶 和 華 啊 , 求 你 開 恩 搭 救 我 ! 耶 和 華 啊 , 求 你 速 速 幫 助 我 !
16 願 一 切 尋 求 你 的 , 因 你 高 興 歡 喜 ! 願 那 些 喜 愛 你 救 恩 的 , 常 說 : 當 尊 耶 和 華 為 大 !
17 但 我 是 困 苦 窮 乏 的 , 主 仍 顧 念 我 ; 你 是 幫 助 我 的 , 搭 救 我 的 。   神 啊 , 求 你 不 要 耽 延 !

And yes, please help Howard design a cool program for our wedding... and please help us plan our wedding in a way that can be fun for everyone and can bring You glory too! Thank You! :)

(John 13-17,19-21;Psalm 40,90,140)

No comments: