Friday, June 8, 2007

May the shuttle launch be trouble free...

NASA has gone thru a tough and weird year so far... a severe hail storm at the launch pad area..., a weird astronaut love triangle story, a crazy sucide shooter... what NASA needs is a successful launch! Hopefully shuttle can complete all of its remaining missions before it retires. If we have one more launch failure, the whole shuttle fleet would probably be retired immediately... and hubble space telescope would not get repaired... and the space station would end up incomplete... America is really too poor to develope another way to gain access to space at the moment. May God have mercy on the US and allow us continued success in space...

Psalm 41
10
耶 和 華 啊 , 求 你 憐 恤 我 , 使 我 起 來 , 好 報 復 他 們 !
11 因 我 的 仇 敵 不 得 向 我 誇 勝 , 我 從 此 便 知 道 你 喜 愛 我 。
12 你 因 我 純 正 就 扶 持 我 , 使 我 永 遠 站 在 你 的 面 前 。
13 耶 和 華 ─ 以 色 列 的   神 是 應 當 稱 頌 的 , 從 亙 古 直 到 永 遠 。 阿 們 ! 阿 們 !

Psalm 81
1 你 們 當 向   神 ─ 我 們 的 力 量 大 聲 歡 呼 , 向 雅 各 的   神 發 聲 歡 樂 !
2 唱 起 詩 歌 , 打 手 鼓 , 彈 美 琴 與 瑟 。

And psalm 81 reminded me that I haven't 'musically' worship my Lord for a while...

BTW, last nite just after my late entry, I was commenting to the love of my life that why was there 'strips' of linen in the tomb... was there a cat that shredded our Lord's linen? ;) And amazingly I became that strips of 'Broken Linen'...

While I was petting and holding our cat last nite before bed, the love of my life tripped on a bunch of wires right infront of him... and scared our cat enough to cause him to just quickly jump and run away... and the end result was some scratches on my hand and leg!!!

So that answers it..., there was probably a cat in the tomb after Jesus' resurrection. ;)

(Acts 1-4, Psalm 41, 81, 141)

No comments: