Monday, June 4, 2007

Marriage... a cure?

New drug for alleviating depression... Marriage! (According to Yahoo...even lousy marriages can help!!!) It is indeed not good for depressive people to be alone, but for happier people... marriage won't help them to be happier as much though... Anyway, interesting finding..., but whatever kind of people you are...

Psalm 37
3 你 當 倚 靠 耶 和 華 而 行 善 , 住 在 地 上 , 以 他 的 信 實 為 糧 ;
4 又 要 以 耶 和 華 為 樂 , 他 就 將 你 心 裡 所 求 的 賜 給 你 。
5 當 將 你 的 事 交 託 耶 和 華 , 並 倚 靠 他 , 他 就 必 成 全 。

Of course LORD, we'd like to have a marriage that is happy... or at least something that can bring You glory!!! We don't want a lousy marriage... no, no, no! ;)

Psalm 87
7 歌 唱 的 , 跳 舞 的 , 都 要 說 : 我 的 泉 源 都 在 你 裡 面 。

Yes, help us LORD, to finish up all the final details of the wedding. Mom is getting her phsyical check ups..., I pray that everything will be alright. Grand-aunt is also at a very weird stage physically..., she seems to be doing very well lately after months of unconsiousness... either she's ready to goto You O Lord... or perhaps you've healed her to come to my wedding?

Be with us O God... be with me and the people of my household!!!

Also visited LAKKC on sunday to make sure the list of whoever's coming to the wedding is accurate..., the church and everything looks okay I suppose... and I thought I should check the place out a bit especially if I'm still currently tithing to that church... Be with them too O God! 28 因 為 , 耶 和 華 喜 愛 公 平 , 不 撇 棄 他 的 聖 民 ; 他 們 永 蒙 保 佑 (Psalm 37)
(Luke 1-2,4-6,Psalm 37, 87, 137)

No comments: