Thursday, May 29, 2008

WWJP?

Last night at brother GD's prayer meeting, he taught us how to pray like Jesus does...

Yeah, I have to admit that most of the time we have self-center prayers... I need this... I need that..., but yeah, considering those victims all around the world, surely they have much bigger needs than me! Yeah, I do pray for them occasionally, I also donated a little bit of money... not sure if that's good enough, but that's the best I can do for now...

Anyway, yeah, often times I do also pray for unity between God and between the people who I love... I do also pray for God to protect us... I also do pray that my parents can eventually receive the truth..., but I think I'm lacking in using the Word to sanctify ourselves during prayers... Well, I think compared to Jesus, the worst part about my prayer is that it seems I've completed so little for God... Well, I suppose I've done stuffs for God, I just hope those are the kind of stuffs He actually want me to do... and when I'm not sure what to do, I can only assume praying to Him is something He'd be please with..., right God? ;)

Today's reading was about Isrealites finally completing the tabernacle... about how they can see God with them... as cloud by day and fire by night. How reassuring to be able to 'see' God's presence. But of course we all know that still didn't quite work out for them... Miracles wouldn't work... Being with them wouldn't work... Our necks are indeed stiff... and our hearts are indeed hardened... None of the stuffs on the outside can be of any help if on the inside, we're messed up.

So I pray that God can just do miracles inside our hearts. Sanctify us. Help us set up that tent in our hearts so that you can truly dwell in it. No, we don't want to wander around aimlessly for decades in the middle of nowhere... May Lord Jesus interceed for us too at Father's right hand. I look forward to chasing You around in the promiseland for all eternity! ;) Of course I hope that everyone that I know... I knew... that I'm gonna know will also be there. I pray in Jesus' name.

(Exodus 37-40)

No comments: