Friday, May 23, 2008

I pray, I pray, I pray, pray, pray!!!

Last night's bible study didn't go very well. I don't know what else to do except to continue to pray for God to give me wisdom and patience to know what to say and do..., and may God also help mom to soften her heart more I suppose.

Anyway, today's reading was about God's instruction on how to build the tabernacle. And I also googled for some images of the tabernacles...

Interestingly, I found out that there was a guy name Larkin, taught that God had created man in His image and that this image was reflected in the way that God set up the tabernacle.

The Outer Court = Body
The Holy Place = Mind
The Holy of Holies = Man's Spirit

For whatever reasons, satan can come before the throne of God such as in Job, making wager with God... Also in Zecharia 3:1... so it seems unless God said so, satan can be almost anywhere accusing us, tempting us, making us feel bad...

Of course if Holy Spirit lives in us, naturally satan wouldn't be able to take over us fully unlike other unbelievers who can be demon possessed fully..., but still believers can still unwittingly allow satan to roam around in their minds... and bodies.

I think as long as we're living on earth, satan is already roaming around in our 'outer courts'(flesh) already... waiting to enter into the Holy Place(our minds) Do we have the will power to prevent him from entering? Hope so. But what's the best weapon against Satan's attacks? (Besides sticking together with love and don't let anything get in between as suggested in my previous blog entry?)

Jesus has taught us to simply watch and pray to God. (Mat 26:41)

At times when I don't know what else to do, may Holy Spirit strengthen me continue to watch and pray!

At least some sort of good news, the HR people at AV called back and sent me some questions... if this email interview goes well, then perhaps we'll schedule a real interview. So at least this ad isn't a fake ad I guess. I'm kinda excited, but then again the fact that they're located at simi valley is kinda annoying... Oh well, whatever, may God lead the way. If this is good for me, may God open the door for me... if this is not really from God, then let's not waste anymore time after this email interview... I pray in Jesus' name! :)

(Gen 25-27)

No comments: