Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lesbians fighting against Lesbians!

I know, the title sounds kinda kinky, but it's a slow news day... ;)

Yeah, people from Lesbos Island is suing the gay community so that they can get the name 'lesbian' back. I had no idea Greece has an island named Lesbos..., supposedly the home of anceint poet Sappho, who praised love between women... so I guess there's at least 'some' connection... ;)

Luckily Lesbos isn't an independent nation! Otherwise for sure that'll suck!

"Hi, I'm Lesbian!" ;)

Anyway, hope they can settle their issue..., no matter what happens... and whatever kind of Lesbians you are... at least one thing is for certain... that is God still loves you! ;)

Today's reading was about Abraham still... even if I could hear God's voice clearly..., would I sacrifice my son for God? It's an interesting question which I'm not sure if I want to answer..., I can only count on the fact that God never repeats things... so I don't really have to worry about having to make decisions like that for me! ;) Even if God were to repeat the same command to me... for sure I'll ask Him lots of questions to stall God... unless I'm sure that's what He really want me to do... I'm not sure if I can be like Abe to just go and do that...

Anyway, and later on, Abraham asked His servant to go find Isaac a wife... everytime I read that story, it reminds me of how I found my wife! ;) Yeah, that's the story which 'inspired' me to how to pray to God... and yeah, I asked a lot of questions for confirmations..., but of course I didn't ask a whole lot of questions... just three. I didn't want to impose too much on God... didn't want God to think that I'm a man of too little faith... ;)

In retrospect, it's really funny... I really didn't think things would work out from the very beginning..., but amazingly it worked out. We end up facing more problems down the road, and amazingly it's still working out.

Isn't God wonderful? He sure is...

Wife doesn't like to talk to herself, not sure what my problems is, although I'm not much of a talker, but I sure like to talk to myself a lot... is it because I love myself too much? Maybe you do. Be careful, okay? Okay. Now die to yourself so that you can really live for Christ! No, no! Don't kill me just yet!!!! Sorry, you have to die... otherwise I can't shut up and get back to work... so Die!

AAAAAHHHH!
(Gen 22-24)

No comments: