Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Burdens...

Last nite wife and I talked further about strategies to help mom save more money! Besides renting out a room to increase income, we also discoverred that dad's income last year should've been able to cover most of their expenses... unless there are any expenses that I don't know about... Anyway, we'll take some more time to talk about this and finish their tax returns tomorrow..., hopefully we can find ways to reduce most of our financial burden... so that we can afford our own home!

Yes, these financial burdens can cause strains on our marriage relationship. May God help me by giving me wisdom and ability to reduce these burdens so that it won't cause irreversible damage to my own marriage! Mom also need to learn how to manage money better too. May God also help my parents to become more mature with money... and spiritually over time too...

Today's reading of Corinthians talked about how God prepares for those who love Him in ways that no eyes have seen, no ears have heard, and no mind has conceived... I wonder what God has prepared for me in the future! Whatever it is, I just ought to keep faith, hope and love until God show it to me that day! ;)

No comments: