Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Speaking for God?

Pastor Jim was saying that we cannot make time and that's for sure..., today I was debating the atheists on a Christian forum... and seem to have lost track of time!!! So I better just write a quick devotional note quickly... ;)

Anyway, today's scripture reading was about Elihu, rebuking Job of his self righteousness and his 3 friends for lack of encouragement and lack of truth in their words... and of coures Job only shut up after the LORD Himself have spoken. So perhaps my debates with the atheists also will be useless until God grab hold of them too.

Anywho, if I get a chance to speak for God, I'll do my best..., but most certainly it shouldn't be at the expense of occupying so much time that I don't have enough time to do my own devotionals? May God help me manage my time better so that I can get the important stuffs done!

(Job 32-37)

No comments: