Friday, October 19, 2007

Getting sick on sick day...

Haven't had a physical for a while, so I thought I should get myself checked out..., since I have plenty of sick days, so I thought I just take the whole day off! Everything seems cool with the doc, except that the doctor needed to spend a lot of time cleaning my ears!!! ;)

Also thanks to Jay, due to a grand opening of BJ's in Glendale, we were able to have free lunch during their first opening... and practicing week! The food was nice and we ate a lot... and I think I got sick becaue of the food. But wife seems okay though... we ate the same things, so not sure what's my problem...

Today's scripture reading was about Nebuchadnezzar, I guess his problem is pride... and God was able to turn him around. Whatever my problem is, may He be able to turn in around too...

I think I'm going to sleep now... ;)

(Daniel 4)

No comments: