Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Spirit filled?

Once again work has been busy. In harsh economic times, I suppose that's good. Wife has been sore and in pain all over her body lately... she's claiming that this is getter worse and worse as she's getting older...

Mom emailed us Dad's sermon pretty much every week, this week's kinda interesting... how when we're young, we dream to soar like eagle, as we get older, we just want to run... and as we get really old, we just want to be able to walk! ;) These are actually promises of God, if we prepare ourselves properly and when the right time comes, God is going to do what He promised to do. Real world might cause us to fall instead of soar, to trip while we run, to cripple us so that we can't even walk, but do we have faith in God? Hope for our future? Most importantly, do we have love?

Anyway, scripture reading was talking about allotment of land to Israelites again. I wonder what will be my allotment? ;) And I also found a coupon from "Spirit" Honda to do maintenance work on my S2000. May Spirit of God continue to do work on me too! ;)

(Josh 16-18, 173.8 lbs, $4.399)

No comments: