Monday, July 28, 2008

In Spirit and Truth!

This weekend had been another relative boring weekend which we ended up not doing much. We saw some more properties, rehearsed on Saturday and helped Jay out with praise and worship on Sunday... and the weekend was pretty much over...

As boring as it was, I think wife and I still enjoyed each other's company... I played the video game for a long time actually, but wife wasn't that upset with me! ;) Cool thing was that, for the first time in my life, I now own a Ferrari(in the game)! Yeah! Another notable cool thing was just when I was 'inspired' to strum around the guitar to mess around a bit..., my playing actually inspired wife to write a new song! Wow!

Anyway, defeating the enemy has certainly been nice, but as the scripture reading continues... there are actually more land to be taken still... so of course the job is not done yet. With my optimistic attitude, glass half full isn't really full yet, okay? Let's keep going!

Pastor Chen's sermon was kinda interesting today. He talked about how we ought to live out Christ's glory... with Spirit and the Truth. He's saying they're like our left foot and right foot. Truth alone will only get us to run around in circles, likewise, if we operate on Spirit alone... Only with both "feet" operating together can we walk forward!!!

May me and my house worship and follow the Lord in Spirit and in Truth all the time! Help me God! :)

(Josh 13-15, 174.0 lbs, $4.519)

No comments: