Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independece day!!! :)

Last nite we had bible study with parents, everything went pretty well... glad we're finally done studying Noah! I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that wife has ordered PS3 and my favorite game Granturismo for me! Wow!

So after a busy day at work, explaining how love works to Jack during dinner, doing bible study with parents, and then playing game later on in the evening = no time for blogging! ;)

Yesterday and today's scripture reading was basically about Moses reviewing what happend to the Israelites... and then reminding people to not forget about God. With busy work schedule... with PS3, yeah, it may be very easy for me to forget about God! ;) May God grant me sufficient self control so I don't become forgetful of God!!!!

(Deut 1-6, 173.6 lbs, $4.739)

No comments: