Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cancelling escrow...

I've actually called the hospitals themselves..., and sure enough, they think I'm the father of this little girl named Ana. I was hoping that the hospital can clear my name, but I guess not. Chihlin said I will have to pay those collections in order to get a loan, but there's no guarantee that they'll refund me the money after I cleared my name... so for sure we probably won't be able to resolve this issue anytime soon, so we're cancelling escrow for now... it's funny the seller of the Condo is named Ana too. Too man Anas! ;)

Yeah, we can only hope that this is God's way of helping us avoiding buying a bad condo... or perhaps God is preparing a better home for us! :D

And today out of the blue, Pastor Zo called and ask if Boeing's interested in hiring? I only got his voicemail message because he called while I was on the phone with one of the hospitals... I returned his call this evening and he didn't pick up... Anyway, I guess I'll try call him back tomorrow... But it's not like I can really help him finding a job! Boeing isn't in a hiring mode anyway. Not to mentioned that Pastor Zo has only ministry experience for the past 20 years... I think he's probably finished his PhD... so Lord God, what would you like your servant to be doing? Do you really want him to be doing engineering?

Today's reading was about Joshua taking down Jericho. God's way is indeed weird and mysterious, but hopefully we can be like Joshua... to be able to at least know what God would like us to do? May God be with us...

(Josh 4-6, 175.4 lbs, $4.579)

No comments: