Thursday, July 24, 2008

Defeating the enemy!

Yesterday at work late afternoon, I developed a headache. And getting wife all pissed off later on in the evening... so that she couldn't sleep... and having to stay up to try to comfort her until wee hours in the morning most certainly didn't help my headache any better. I wonder if I could sense a storm coming before hand now that I'm looking back...

Anyway, surprisingly having gotten very little sleep, I wasn't very tired at all at work today. My headache also was gone after just sleeping couple of hours... and sure enough, situation with wife seemed to have turned much better now... still have much room for improvement of course, but at least wife was able to detect some improvements from me so that at least she can have a bit more audacity to hope that we're going to have a great future together! ;)

I suppose this is what spritual attack felt like and what God with us felt like! :)

Today's reading talked about God made the sun stand still... I suppose God also let the moon stood still for me so that I can still get a full night's sleep after only sleeping a few hours! ;) There were also stories about Joshua defeating whole bunch of kings in battle.

Thanks be to my God that I've defeated a few kings myself today. Halleluja! :)

(Josh 10-12, 174.0 lbs, $4.519)

No comments: