Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Earthquake!!!

Today we had an earthquake. Haven't had one for a while, so it was kinda fun! ;) Luckily it wasn't so big to cause any significant damage. I was hoping to be able get the rest of the day off because of earthquake, but oh well, that didn't happen...

Because Daniel biked to work today, after the earthquake hit, all he wanted to do is to go home to check on his wife and son quickly... so I drove him home and he treated me lunch. Besides free lunch, I also tasted a chocolate cake baked by Dan for his wife's birthday. It was really good! It was also the first time to finally meet his baby! He's pretty cute, but I'm still not sure which parent does the baby look like! ;)

Anyway, nothing much happened today other than the earthquake I guess... scripture reading was once again about dividing up the land for the Jews.... except it also talked about the city of refuge and the town for Levites... I guess God had to be real clear about this so that the tribes won't fight each other later on about it, huh? ;)

(Josh 19-21, 173.8 lbs, $4.399)

No comments: