Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thank You LORD!

Just finished all the thank-you cards for the relatives in Taiwan last nite, but it turned out aunt is delaying her trip back to taiwan again!!! This is primarily because a decision has been made for our sick grand-aunt to pull the tubes on her... so doctor said she probably only has a couple of weeks to live... so aunt is basically sticking around for the funeral I guess... Grand-aunt has been sick with various forms of cancer for a long time now... may God allow our dear grand-aunt to go in peace...

Today's reading is about Gehazi, Elisha's greedy assistant. If he were more greedy about the things of God instead of the things of this world, he could've inherited quadruple of Elijah's annointing, or perhaps even MORE if he's really THAT greedy!!! Oh well..., instead he got leprosy... not only for him, but also his descendants!!!

That sucks! I hope I didn't inherit any of those generational curses from my ancestors. LORD God, you promised that you'll bless those who love You for a thousand generations! Please help me love You more and more each day... and please make sure that all of the generational curses will end within me... and please bless me and my future generations! May the blood of Christ cleanse me of my dirty past and may my future generations prosper by the power of Christ's resurrection! Halleluyeah!!! I pray in Jesus' name! :)

(2 Kings 5)

No comments: