Friday, September 14, 2007

McLaren fined $100,000,000 for stealing Ferrari info

Ferrari will now be the default manufacturer's champion! It doesn't pay to steal info... whether intentional or unintentional, huh? Boeing has experienced problems before too... for such unethical behavior. Result is that we all end up with mandatory annual ethics training. McLaren employees will probably end up like us for a while! ;)

McLaren is now at the top of its game with the best drivers. Hope they learned their lessons.

Anyway, other than boring racing news, a lot of other things has happened too. Not sure why Indonesia kept on having big earthquakes. The end is really near I guess... we should be prepared too... Los Angeles is not free from earthquakes for sure.

Mom also called and left a message... saying that we probably should cancel bible study for now since aunt is still going to be around. Sigh... Lord have mercy!

Good news is Daniel and Alta are expecting a baby I think. I wonder how will the little Frenchican... or Mexiench will look like... ;)

Today's scriptural reading was super short. It's about Jabez, that's why!

Anyway, I will pray the same:
“Father, please bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” in Jesus' name!

(1 Chronicles 4:9-10)





No comments: