Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Feeling sick...

Not quite sure why that I began to feel sick in the afternoon in class... and even on my way home, I felt like throwing up, getting the chills... and some headache. I actually went home a little earlier than usual and wife wasn't even home yet! So I just felt asleep on the bed... and the next thing I know is that wife's already prepared dinner for me to eat!!! :)

Anyway, the stupid headache just refuse to go away. Really want to get done with the thank you cards for relatives at taiwan... and the photo DVD for wife's grandma, but I just couldn't do it physically... so wife just ordered me to bed... and of course I'm all better in the morning.

Not sure what's wrong with me. Probably just lack of sleep due to the early classes... and the lack of sleep usually will cause pimples... and yeah, my theory had always been pimples pinching on some nerve, but who knows...

Was reading wife's blog a minute ago and glad to know that some peace and quiet(of not watch TV) is actually soothing for her. Or maybe it's just God's way of wanting me to demostrate nocternal faith to wife... ;)

Anyway, today, I was reading about Elisha. The guys is pretty sure of what he wants... and he wants double of it! I wish I have that kind of determination... or clarity with my own life. There's no Elijah in my life. However people have introduced to me this guy named Jesus... so I'm just trying to follow him the best I can. I've told the love of my life that perhaps the best way to figure out God's will is to figure out what other people don't usually want to do... and then just do that!!! ;) Of course this is probably a good way of doing God's work for people don't have any special talents like myself. Just do whatever needs to get done. All God wants is people with faith and willingness to answer His calls. Elisha doesn't have much, but he has the faith and willingness. He was able to feed hundreds with little bread. Same with that widow with little bit of oil. I don't have much, but may I be able to use whatever I have faithfully and willingly and never get sick of doing that.

(2 Kings 2,4,6,7)

No comments: